• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CB Paraguay Red & White Tegus

Khoilie

i use www.photobucket.com
its very straight forward. Upload pics, edit them if you want, copy the link under your picture, post it on your thread
hope this helps

Tegu Dude

Okay hopefully this will show a lineup of them all.
Tegu Dude said:
Okay hopefully this will show a lineup of them all.

The 3rd one from the right is my holdback.

Attachments

• lineup.JPG
    lineup.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 12

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They look like any ordinary red, why on earth would they ever even reach the $1000 mark?

got10

WTF? Are you on drugs. You need to find some fool to buy from you . Try to get some guy from Cameroon lol

Tegu Dude

If you could see my holdback in person, you'd know why. Most are only $300-$400. Im about to take my blue w me bowhunting, when I get back I'll put pics of each one individually but if I get a deer it will be tomorrow. I am selling them w enclosures.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What size/type enclosures? Can you post pics of the parents and proof they are from Paraguay?

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Idk but everything i heard this guy give a price on as far as tegus is way to high no matter what or were its from,and all the stuff he posted look like stuff i've seen before and i 've owned alot of tegus almost every kind except a ,AA,colombian but every other i had and never payed 1,000 and wont sorry.There nice reds but nothing worth paying 400 to 1,000 for.

Riplee

5 Year Member
How much will be this red selling for?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 7

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Riplee said:
How much will be this red selling for?

If that red was mine that Riplee has and i was selling it i would sell it 300.00 shipped and i think thats a fair price,and thats a nice red too.

got10

If that is the price of his reds, I wonder what he would be willing to pay for my female blue? I don't know where this guy is from ,But, who takes a lizard with them bow hunting ? News to me . Anybody else take their lizards hunting with them ?

teguboy77

5 Year Member
got10 said:
If that is the price of his reds, I wonder what he would be willing to pay for my female blue? I don't know where this guy is from ,But, who takes a lizard with them bow hunting ? News to me . Anybody else take their lizards hunting with them ?

Yeah true lol,im going to take my rhino ig,and cuban to the bar for some drinks lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam