• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CBB Argentine Black and White Tegus $99 ea.

LizardKing75

Letting some of my 2012 Baby Argy tegus go to make room for the keepers to grow out. All are flawless and very active. Feeding on crickets, ground chicken and turkey. Asking $99 ea..Shipping is avail Mon-Fri next day air to your door by 10am Mon-Fri.

Attachments

• fatter tegu babes 004.JPG
    fatter tegu babes 004.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 118
  • fatter tegu babes 001.JPG
    fatter tegu babes 001.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Lagarto Overo eggs almost fully cooked 003.JPG
    Lagarto Overo eggs almost fully cooked 003.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 76

ReptileGuy

LizardKing75 said:
Two month olds available now..moved to a new place..they are $150 each..only have 10 avilable.

How are their temperments in general...Although I know every tegu is different. And if I got one how soon could you ship it to me?

LizardKing75

5 of these babies still left starting to go down finally but not out..909-233-3209..i apologize if i have missed any text messages..please send me your emails or phone numbers i will get back to you asap..to all my past customers thank you very much for your business.

Attachments

• tegu guero.jpg
    tegu guero.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 34

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced