• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ismessjess

A5AE94A3-55A7-4F94-8961-E06BA1B5CDB8.jpeg 51B213DB-A390-4ECB-AA0C-AF5225AC9F9F.jpeg 33D9308B-C0F4-4EA8-8C05-6619D4A3B9E3.jpeg 5FBB44E0-5D68-4D11-A2B5-3986DF8A6DD3.jpeg image.jpg
I’m Jess and I’ve had charmander for a few years she’s so sweet and about 5 months ago she disappeared we thought she got out because because we’re remodeling the house . Well I was getting ready for work the other day and heard something in the kitchen sure enough I see her tail hanging out the cabinet. I have a display case I’m finishing tonight for her but right now she’s extremely skinny and won’t eat and I don’t know what to do and I’m scared that normal lighting might kill her I am so happy to have her back I don’t want to lose her again Please any advice will help

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congratulations on finding her..... I personally think she'll be fine with the lights as alot of tegus hibernate for upto 5 months of the year.... she also may just need a week or so to settle back into routine before eating but i would keep trying her with juicy organ meats, fish or something you know she really likes.
I hope some one can give you more ideas and peace of mind.

Zyn

Like alpha said as an Argentine and you not hearing her for months she had to of been in brumation asleep. Just give her back her basking spot and slowly introduce food

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam