• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CHATROOM FINISHED!

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
You can visit the chatroom via the link below the TeguTalk banner.

Or you can click this link.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tegutalk.com/forum/chatroom.php">http://tegutalk.com/forum/chatroom.php</a><!-- m -->

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I know, but it was well appreciated. We all appreciate all the hard work!! :wink:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RedheadMommie said:
half a brain Mike?...dunno I might have given you a third, but not a half... :p :p :p

Love you guys
--Beth

Oh man Mike, I would like to defend you, but I did say we were going to keep this site honest, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Ya know...his 1/3 of a brain could still be the more important part of the brain, which means instead of us, full brained people useing only 1/10 of each of our parts, he is using his 1/3 to full compacity. in conclusion, he might not be able to do all the things we can but, he is the master of his own domain!

There, i'll back ya up 8) .

RedheadMommie

5 Year Member
Der-Boa-Lieber said:
Ya know...his 1/3 of a brain could still be the more important part of the brain, which means instead of us, full brained people useing only 1/10 of each of our parts, he is using his 1/3 to full compacity. in conclusion, he might not be able to do all the things we can but, he is the master of his own domain!

There, i'll back ya up 8) .

Boo!! Hiss!!! ...you just went downhill in my book... :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny