1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!
    Dismiss Notice

Cin City Reptile Show

Discussion in 'Reptile Events' started by Joshjack90, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Joshjack90

Joshjack90 Member

The Cin City Reptile Show is a year round reptile show held in the cincinnati/dayton area in ohio. There is a show once a month. Here is their website and list of dates. The next one is on August 14th. :)

http://cincityreptileshow.com/
  2. numarix

numarix New Member

SIN CITY
  3. Leo93

Leo93 New Member

Cin city... in Cincinnati! Cmon man. Lol
  4. Josh

Josh Administrator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club 5 Year Member

I have to admit I thought this was about the Vegas show too.
    Cincinnati probably has a good show though since there aren't too many around there. I need to get some TeguTalk business cards or stickers printed for you all to give away at the local shows. Would you be into that?
  5. Rhetoric

Rhetoric Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club 5 Year Member

We only have one show twice a year. It's gotten a little bigger but I feel like its nothing compared to what some of you get to see :[ maybe well get there someday.. I'd definitely pass out cards or stickers. We only have a couple tegus but everyone always seems to be drawn to them