• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cin City Reptile Show

Joshjack90

The Cin City Reptile Show is a year round reptile show held in the cincinnati/dayton area in ohio. There is a show once a month. Here is their website and list of dates. The next one is on August 14th. :)

http://cincityreptileshow.com/

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have to admit I thought this was about the Vegas show too.
Cincinnati probably has a good show though since there aren't too many around there. I need to get some TeguTalk business cards or stickers printed for you all to give away at the local shows. Would you be into that?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We only have one show twice a year. It's gotten a little bigger but I feel like its nothing compared to what some of you get to see :[ maybe well get there someday.. I'd definitely pass out cards or stickers. We only have a couple tegus but everyone always seems to be drawn to them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602