• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Craigslist rant.

boxers1997

http://galveston.craigslist.org/pet/4175365583.html

This guy wants $100 for what I'm assuming is a hatchling/juvenile sav with a 72 gallon tall aquarium.
Not only does this guy just sound dumb as hell to start with, in the pictures the "bedding" is AQUARIUM ROCKS. The only source of heat is one puny infrared bulb, and its hide is a couple rocks layed on top of one another and the poor thing looks like it wet the pictures as well does the "substrate".
And he won't take anything less for it so no "low ballers".
This human being in specific infuriates me with the amount of stupidity that he must have and lack of basic knowledge to properly care for any reptile. I wouldn't doubt seeing this sav getting a really bad respiratory infection sometime soon if it doesn't already have one.
I want to punch this person in the forehead.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm in Houston too. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy got the sav from S&S Exotics and they told him to care for it that way. The set up is horrible.. and housing it on aquarium pebbles.. disgusting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam