• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Crested gecko and xolotls

Ska

Hey guys, I have one phenomenal looking male crested gecko. He is a little over a year and still has his tail. He is also a tiger morph. Anyway I'd like to get about $100 for him with a cage. Now to the axolotls. I have a gorgeous pair of axolotls one is male the other female (oooh ;D) they are just normal colored (black) I'd like to get $40 for the pair and I'll include a 10 gallon filter as well. I will ship but local pick-up is preferred. Oh, and I also have a 12x12x12 Exo-Terra that I'd be willing to make look all pretty for any reptile you want whether it be aboreal, tropical, desert, ground dwelling I've got it all. I'll accept trades for the exo-terra and axolotls.

Attachments

• IMG_8978.jpg
    IMG_8978.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3380.jpg
    IMG_3380.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4504.jpg
    IMG_4504.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 5

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you put your location that would help people out when thinking about pick-up

bwiegmann

Do u have any pics of the axies? I have a leucistic and a gold albino alreadyy, would love to add a few melanoid to the collection :)

Ska

Okay will do for sure along with the exo-terra. The limbs on my female are healing currently from a squabble she got into with a senegal bichir.

Ska

bwiegmann said:
And Ur selling them for 40? I got my gold albino for 10 and my leucistic for 20 full grown and perfect.

At my locale pet stores they sell them for $30 for each one.

Ska

I tried to upload photos of the axolotls and the Exo-Terra but it wont let me for some reason. It keeps saying that I have to enter a message even though I type one out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wayneboy88