• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

cute pic of elmo

elmo

[attachment=6147][attachment=6146]

went to a cook out, she stole a hot dog (yeah she ate a bite b4 i took it away)

Attachments

• elmo nim.jpg
    elmo nim.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 22
  • elmo nim3.jpg
    elmo nim3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 17

elmo

chitodadon said:
Elmo stealing food lol watch out now

from Samsung Galaxy S3

shes been bad at stealing food since i 1st day got her lol

TeguBlake said:
elmo said:
TeguBlake said:
Elmo's a red right!:) she's a cutie!

yup shes a red. and thanks :)

Sorry I haven't got to you about the waterfall! I can't find my plans:/

its ok, if u find them then let me kno, it will b a little while b4 its built :) thanks

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Lol I saw a video of someone tegu jumping out the emclosure to steal food

from Samsung Galaxy S3

elmo

chitodadon said:
Lol I saw a video of someone tegu jumping out the emclosure to steal food

from Samsung Galaxy S3

lol gotta see that, i dont want elmo to watch... she doesnt need to get any ideas lol i might have to make a new thread about this topic lol

Deac77

5 Year Member
Haha Kirby has stolen food from me TWICE I was eating watching tv on my bed eating chicken strips and he was free roaming the room he climbed up the bed snuggled in my lap, acted all sweet for about 5 mins then jumped into my plate grabbed a strip and ran off the bed needless to say I was mad lol

The second time I was eating pizzas and the dog knocked it on the floor then booth the dog and tegu where at it lol

elmo

Deac77 said:
Haha Kirby has stolen food from me TWICE I was eating watching tv on my bed eating chicken strips and he was free roaming the room he climbed up the bed snuggled in my lap, acted all sweet for about 5 mins then jumped into my plate grabbed a strip and ran off the bed needless to say I was mad lol

The second time I was eating pizzas and the dog knocked it on the floor then booth the dog and tegu where at it lol

lmao!!! too funny. i would love to see the dog and tegu fight over food. lol the 1st time elmo did it she was about 4 months old, i was eating pizza and wings. she came over like she wanted some love...nope stole a chicken wing and tried to run away!! i got her but she got a big bite, sauce and all lol

the 2nd time was at the cook out yesterday... it was some else hotdog... and hamburger... oops lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz