• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Decided to get the red

edge911fire

5 Year Member
well guys i have decided to go get the red even if he is stunted growth. He deserves a good home and i am going to give him one no mater what .Going to pick him up sat morning. will post some better pics and let everyone know what he looks like and maybe get a better idea of him. WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE!!

Attachments

• Tegu 001 (Small).JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
Check out pics of my Red. He's also stunted and has severe MBD. He's a happy boy, and I believe they really appreciate having a loving home.
Good for you!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Hey Giraffe, you might wanna keep new additions in a separate enclosure for a bit. Just to make sure he doesn't have anything he can pass to your B&W. Hope everything's going well!

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
jmiles50 said:
Hey Giraffe, you might wanna keep new additions in a separate enclosure for a bit. Just to make sure he doesn't have anything he can pass to your B&W. Hope everything's going well!

I got a full vet assessment done. Blood work, fecal samples, bone density tests, x-rays, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi