• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

desperate b&w Argentine Tegu

TeguGirl74

My name is krysten an my world has been flipped upside-down due to In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep.im left with almost nothing to my name besides the enclosure I sent well over 700$ to build,and next to broke PLEASE anyone willing to let me adopt a female black and white Argentine Tegu call/text me 6194022807 I can afford shipping if need be but that's about it I'm located in El Cajon California

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam