• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

DESPERATLY NEED HELP!!!!!

Momoe82

I need help. My redtail Boa was attacked by the rat I gave her for food. She was beaten up really bad. I talked to the vet but can't get in to see him until tomorrow. I need to know what I should do to help ease her pain and I would like to know if she is past being saved I don't want to see her suffer. I've posted a pic of her wounds.

Attachments

• IMAG0094.jpg
    IMAG0094.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 70

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She needs a Vet where are you located? There are emergency Vets that deal with exotics. I can see her spine in a few places and others look pretty deep more like punctures which if that's the case is a whole other issue. If you can't get her to a Vet today save your money for tomorrows bill. No one can tell from a pic how serious her injuries really are.

Joba

I'm sorry about your poor boa. If you have other snakes or get another one, please please please feed frozen/thawed. Best of luck!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Any updates on how your boa is doing? Hopefully the vet was able to help her out?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced