• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Doing My Research...

Cherie Grulich

Good afternoon! I have joined this forum in an effort to educate myself thoroughly on the care and keeping of tegus before taking the plunge into purchasing one. I live on the east coast of Florida, and have been dping quite a bit of research into these fascinating lizards, as we have a flourishing invasive population in south Florida. I already have a small zoo of other scaly beasts, including two bearded dragons, a veiled chameleon, a leopard gecko, a Cuban knight anole (wild-caught from South Flordia!), a white-eyed (or muddy-eyed) crocodile skink, and a ball python. I feel I am just ready for something bigger (literally). In my research, I have found high recommendations for the tegu, and have seen enough videos from keepers to see that positive experiences with these intelligent giants are most common. I hope to learn a great deal before inevitably obtaining my next companion, and cannot wait to learn from everyone's experiences!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good afternoon! I have joined this forum in an effort to educate myself thoroughly on the care and keeping of tegus before taking the plunge into purchasing one. I live on the east coast of Florida, and have been dping quite a bit of research into these fascinating lizards, as we have a flourishing invasive population in south Florida. I already have a small zoo of other scaly beasts, including two bearded dragons, a veiled chameleon, a leopard gecko, a Cuban knight anole (wild-caught from South Flordia!), a white-eyed (or muddy-eyed) crocodile skink, and a ball python. I feel I am just ready for something bigger (literally). In my research, I have found high recommendations for the tegu, and have seen enough videos from keepers to see that positive experiences with these intelligent giants are most common. I hope to learn a great deal before inevitably obtaining my next companion, and cannot wait to learn from everyone's experiences!
Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam