• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dozer 1 year anniversary

DangerousDann

I've had Dozer now 1 year as of today, so I put together a little clip video so you can watch Dozer grow before your eyes. Clips from all my videos, from the day he arrived to now. Let me know what you think, I hope you enjoy the video.

I want to thank everyone for all your help with Dozer and all the great information.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've had Dozer now 1 year as of today, so I put together a little clip video so you can watch Dozer grow before your eyes. Clips from all my videos, from the day he arrived to now. Let me know what you think, I hope you enjoy the video.

I want to thank everyone for all your help with Dozer and all the great information.
The great metamorphosis. He looks great and definitely likes you.

DangerousDann

The great metamorphosis. He looks great and definitely likes you.
Thank you Walter, it's hard to believe he was that small just a year ago... it's been a crazy year, and people here have been so helpful, and patient during my excessive worrying, Dozer was delivered the day after my grandma's funeral, so I think that's why I'm so attached to him, and worry so much. But, thanks to people like you and everyone here, Dozer is doing great, and I worry about little less.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam