• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

dubia feeding question

wyattroa

5 Year Member
Well i got my dubia roaches today and am amazed how many can fit in a small box..lol

quick question...for feeding i just used ground up dog food and water gel crystals. I put them both onto the top of lid to a plastic butter container. Can the babies climb that plastic and get to the food? or should i change it out?
robert

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Not quite certain I'm following your set up, but generally speaking if the adults and immature instars can get to the food the babies should be able to as well.

Dubias need lots of water, even more so then food. I mist mine everyday but twice a day wouldn't be overkill.

...Jefroka

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam