• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eddie pics

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We're still having a poop problem occasionally. He doesn't poop all the time but today was one of those days. He will only poop when I first pick him up, he doesn't do any tail whipping or anything though. He's gotten a lot larger. He's shedding right now so I'm not sure these pictures are really fair to post :p He's missing some toes but he's been shedding like a boss since I've gotten him. I'm still not too sure how often he uses his water dish.

IMG_3870_zps23fc9c4f.jpg

IMG_3862_zps510724ef.jpg

IMG_3856_zps33951206.jpg

IMG_3857_zps0ec34d4a.jpg

IMG_3853_zps0fa08488.jpg

IMG_3814_zps20d3ceed.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hes looking great, got bigger! Check out my new rhino! I got a thread on here and a vid on youtube, keep it up Lex.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yup! Are you gonna keep adding to the collection? I wish I could have more but they take quite a bit of space :p maybe if Eddie does alright this winter ill look into getting another. His colors are showing more, is he still looking more Cuban to you?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Eddie has been a little stinker all day. I went to feed him and he was puffed up (though not very intimidating). Later my boyfriend asks me if he's supposed to be climbing the light fixtures, I go out there and he's chillin on one of the domes. I poked him to get him off and he ran off to the other side and was puffing up some more. I have no clue how he managed to get up there. Tomorrow morning I'm going to remove the lights and cut a few holes in the top of the enclosure and add some screen to keep them outside.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
Yup! Are you gonna keep adding to the collection? I wish I could have more but they take quite a bit of space :p maybe if Eddie does alright this winter ill look into getting another. His colors are showing more, is he still looking more Cuban to you?

Haha, for now Ive got Buzz, Luna, and Diesel (the new rhino). For all I know, Im good at this time, haha - may get Diesel a female in the years to come!

Eddie looks like a Cuban to me but his true colors wont kick in till hes older or slightly larger, until then, you wont be able to tell if hes a hybrid of some sort. Do you know who bred him, and who did you purchase him from?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got him as a trade. Supposedly he was bred by David Blair but I don't have any paperwork or anything to back it up. When I was doing the trade I just told the owner I was looking for a cyclura. When I first found out about cyclura my mind was set on a Cuban. Especially after seeing this guy
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=4678

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam