• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

El Che!!

greentriple

5 Year Member
here are a couple of my little guy.

IMG_3871.jpg

New1002.jpg

s1JPG.jpg

z2.jpg

greentriple

5 Year Member
Thanks. He gets to spend at least 30 min. outside everyday, as long as the weather holds. In that last picture, the first of a sequence, he climbed down the table via the cover and trekked across the yard, it was cool to watch.

COWHER

5 Year Member
:D WOW I have never scene a tongue shot like the first pic real nice tegu! looks alot like mine (the top of the head tan) good lookin 'Gu

greentriple

5 Year Member
Lucked out on the first shot, didn't know I caught it until I downloaded it.

He had quite the outdoor day today. We have amazing hot weather and El Che roamed the yard (supervised of course) for almost 2 hours. He was going and going and going, exploring any area I'd let him get into. At one point a hawk was hovering overhead, but decided he could not get past me to get to El Che. The cats stalked for a while too but gave up when I would not leave him alone.

I really think all the time outside and in the sun is doing wonders for his growth and health.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome shots, he looks very happy, you are doing a great job with him. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602