• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Enclosure build

Dtaylor86

Hello,
I am new and am working on a multi level enclosure for a Tegu for my daughter (kind of actually for me haha) and have some questions. The entire 8 x 4 enclosure will be coated in pond shield to protect the wood from the humidity but i have a six foot long ramp going up 20 inches and with the pond shield epoxy coating it will be too slick for the tegu to climb. I want to keep it nice looking so i dont want to just lay a rubber mat down over it or anything silly like that. I have read in a few place that people have used truck bed liner and that can have more texture and "gription" but i was thinking i would ask the tegu people for some thoughts.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam