• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Giants.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am taking deposits on the Extreme Giants, the deposit is $125.00, and the total price is $250.00 shipping included in the price, the deposit is half the total price or $125.00.

Last year they were all sold just about before they even hatched. I have 17 deposits now and I am only taking 30 deposits total for this coming season.

DSCN1390.jpg

If you want one reserved for you, feel free to contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or give me a call 850-914-0353

Thanks for looking. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
greentriple said:
Bastard 8)

Let me know when the deposits for the reds come up. :twisted:

How did you know I was posting that next?? :lol:

RedheadMommie

5 Year Member
Ugh...I can't afford a deposit...not with Christmas coming, and two kids and 27 animals to buy for... :shock:

...here's to hoping there are some left... :cry:

--Beth

nat

5 Year Member
as soon as you can ship to Canada, let me know! That or I may just have to take a vacation to the states and hope the border guard doesn't notice the tegu in my pocket on the way home :wink:

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
When putting down a deposit on a hatchling, can a specific sex be requested as well or is it luck of the draw? Thanks Bobby.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I can sex them pretty well, I would say i am about 80%-90% right when sexing them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced