• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FedEx

Guman

FedEx has messed my Hareroday order up beyond belief. By the time Monday rolls around I bet I have a spoiled pack of meat. With a hungry Ragu I am not happy. Guess it is pinkies for dinner.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm sorry to hear that happened. Here's hoping FedEx makes it right.

dpjm

5 Year Member
Don't ever trust FedEx with shipping animals or spoilable products, they are terrible.

Zyn

One of my first time rat moms gave birth to 13 babies over the weekend all but 3 were still born :( but Sev and the snakes had a feast at least.

Do you have any local reptile expos ?

We have two here in Columbus Ohio every month. I just stopped by and picked up 100 small rats for the snakes/tegu at the cost of what 50 would of cost+ shipping.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
One of my first time rat moms gave birth to 13 babies over the weekend all but 3 were still born :( but Sev and the snakes had a feast at least.

Do you have any local reptile expos ?

We have two here in Columbus Ohio every month. I just stopped by and picked up 100 small rats for the snakes/tegu at the cost of what 50 would of cost+ shipping.
Shows can be very convenient for stocking up on herp food. Often more than one vendor with live, frozen, or both. Like any vendor, many are solid, others are not. Major concern is frozens that thawed before you bought them frozen.

Guman

Not many showes around me. However, haretoday did such a nice job on packaging it was still frozen 6 days after leaving their packing center. No thanks to FedEx.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not many showes around me. However, haretoday did such a nice job on packaging it was still frozen 6 days after leaving their packing center. No thanks to FedEx.
Oh, wow. That's remarkable.

Zyn

Shows can be very convenient for stocking up on herp food. Often more than one vendor with live, frozen, or both. Like any vendor, many are solid, others are not. Major concern is frozens that thawed before you bought them frozen.

True that Walter, the vendor i buy from at the shows is Rodent Pro everything is kept in mobile freezers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi