• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

~Female Argentine Black & White Tegu~~Red Crested Gecko~

Weedazon

5 Year Member
Due to college & a recently confirmed mandatory internship, I must find a new home for my tegu, Zeke. It would be selfish of me to keep her, and it isn't fair to Zeke or my mom, who has been taking care of her for me. Zeke is a female Argentine Black & White Tegu. She is over a year old, but not quite two years old yet. She is not an aggressive animal, just a little shy because I haven't had time to handle her lately. However, she has a curious nature, and if someone would just spend some time with her, I think she could easily become dog-tame. She is getting to be pretty big, so she will need a cage that is at least 6 ft long and wide enough for her to turn around in (I can't include her cage because it's built-in to my house). Zeke will come with a brand new heat/UVB combo bulb plus the dome, her Cod Liver Oil which I supplement her food with once a week, any remaining food, and her giant humid hide that I made out of a plastic container. I am asking $200 for all of this plus Zeke.

I also have a tailless adult male crested gecko (red morph) that I need to find a home for. He originally came from a breeder, but I can't remember which one. He is about a year old. I am asking $95 OBO for him, which is what I payed for him as a baby.

If you are interested in either animal, please e-mail me saying how you plan to take care of them (cage, substrate, temperature, food, etc.) I just want to make sure that they will be going to a good home. Sorry, no trades; I need to reduce the number of animals that I have, because I can not give them the time and attention that they deserve. I am located in Kansas City, MO. Sorry, no shipping!

165620_1608456453519_1299420259_31686472_7517745_n.jpg

rszmale1.jpg

G

there is "something" about your classified, that will decrease your chances of selling this tegu...but I'm not gonna tell you what it is.

Weedazon

5 Year Member
Sorry, not willing to ship...to be honest I'm not really sure how to, I've never done it before and I'd rather not risk it. Not to mention the weather here is still unpredictable...just the other week it was in the 60's one day, and snowing the next. Kind of crazy! I also want to mention that the crested gecko found a new home over the weekend, so he's no longer available.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced