• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Female pure blue 66% het albino tegu

mparra04

What is the price for a year old female pure blue 66% het albino tegu?
E0A9F49D-FC76-4F69-B5D5-D32CC83CEC43.jpeg

LizardStudent

Depends on who's selling it, I've seen these go for $150 - $450, beyond that to me is just bluffing. A well known breeder with credit could obviously sell her for more than, say, some person putting her up on craigslist. 66% also means it could not have the albinism trait, so it is only possibly albino, which if people are selling to breed usually means people will usually want to pay as if it wasn't het for albino at all, since it may not be and is a gamble. So probably would be priced around the same as a female pure blue. If you have a way to prove genetics, paperwork, parents, etc that would of course increase the price from the low end.

To the right person, she will be invaluable :)

mparra04

I was given this certificate as well. Well this help bring up the price some?

Attachments

• 8AA32824-6812-47A3-A593-C53C52169BD7.jpeg
    8AA32824-6812-47A3-A593-C53C52169BD7.jpeg
    417.8 KB · Views: 32

mparra04

Both of those are well known breeders in the tegu community, so I would say yes. You've got your hands on a high quality gal
I ask because I was given two. Male and a female, but with new laws coming through I don’t want to breed. I just want to make sure I sell her for the right price though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam