• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

female red/blue on kingsnake

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=115&de=898605

650 seems a bit high to me. but it looks awesome!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saw the pictures but did not read the price, wow 650 does seem steep.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kellen.watkins said:
And sobek is one heck of a tegu. Seen the videos lol

Thanks!

I'll be posting more and more. I just haven't really bumped the thread, kind of putting them straight to youtube. So keep an eye out, I'll probably have another up by tonight.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The price is decent, she's an adult hybrid who's possibly ready to breed. Which makes her worth more than a male, some body will pick her up. You could breed her with just about any other tegu and make your money back and then some in a heart beat. Maybe even keep a couple babies while you're at it.

If who ever chooses to breed her. I'm thinking AA bred back to a red/blue

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If she stays up on KS till the 26th, I'll offer to pay them 650 shipped. Will produce awesome babies with Sobek, but I won't pay near 700 for it.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:D She would be a beautiful girl for Sobek. They should have posted better picks, head and color wise I see Red but the body and bit of a tint says Blue.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguBuzz said:
If she stays up on KS till the 26th, I'll offer to pay them 650 shipped. Will produce awesome babies with Sobek, but I won't pay near 700 for it.

I would offer 550 first, You never know.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If I had money to burn I'd make an offer but nows not the time. Hopefully a forum member will pick her up, I'd love to see any offspring she may produce.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
james.w said:
TeguBuzz said:

I would offer 550 first, You never know.

I'll throw it at them and go from there. I'm working on building new enclosures. M new boamaster comes in between the 16th and 18th while I'm in Dubai, so I won't be able to put Sobek in it until the 26th when I'm back. The girl soils be a great addition, and would definitely produce some stunner hatchlings.

kellen.watkins

TeguBuzz said:

Ill throw down some more pics of eli to show what them babies would resemble. Been getting him out of his cage almost everyday measured him at 27" some sunlight pics might give his pics more justice lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602