• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finally, good tegu publicity!

Skeetzy

Writing this in a rush, but right before leaving for work my TV was on animal planet. The show Pets 101 was on, and was talking about tegus as pets, and seemed to be very accurate. The lady with them had two(maybe more) Argentines, and they looked very healthy. All the info I heard seemed on point too.

I'll try and grab a YouTube clip or something for those that haven't seen it.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Fantastic! I work at Petco and I try to tell the customers that reptiles can be just as rewarding a pet as any car. dog, or bird if you are willing to take the time to do it right.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
dragonmetalhead said:
Fantastic! I work at Petco and I try to tell the customers that reptiles can be just as rewarding a pet as any car. dog, or bird if you are willing to take the time to do it right.

I find my pets to be even more rewarding than my car. But I do need my car for commuting.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Dubya if you bought a horse you'd have the best of both worlds! Heh heh

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Dubya if you bought a horse you'd have the best of both worlds! Heh heh

In 5 years when I retire to North Dakota, I do plan on adopting a mustang. I am counting the days till then. 1817 days left till 1/11/18.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
If I buy a set of the blocks can I house them all together or do you think they'll fight? And just a side note...i've heard they are a b!&@h to get them to eat...haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi