• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Fl Tegu rehome to a good home

micheleclw

Hello- My son will be going off to college in August. We are looking for a good home for his female black and white. She is very friendly and loves to be petted. Only good homes please as she is a sweet heart

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hello,

Where are you located? Price? Can ship? Picture? Answers will help in rehoming.

micheleclw

I am located in central Fl. I would prefer not to ship as it is so hot here that I do not think it would be safe for her. She would be free but only to a caring home with plenty of room for her

Dylan koch

Do you have pictures. Shipping isnt a issue if you add ice packs or gel packs. I would be interested but located in Tucson az and over nighting reptiles is usually super safe. I have 4 other tegus. 2 reds 2 blues. I breed all my insects, crickets, super worms and dubia roaches. I feed a very good varied diet. Chicken gizzards, chicken hearts and liver, ground turkey, fish like cod or salmon only wild caught. Because farm raised are poison to humans and reptiles alike. Plus greens, fruits and veggies mixed in rarely rats, and often whole ground quail. Also eggs often weather chicken or quail. And if cooked I always crush shells and mix in with meats raw or not

Dylan koch

I also take my tegus outside for tard time daily in morning and at night. So they can roam my back yard which has a brick wall. So they get plenty of exercise. I own a 12 acre property. Eventually would like to turn my unused horse stalls that are in a sold cinderblock building into tegu enclosures with ac or swamp cooler and have the corral sectioned off and sealed with doggy doors so they can freely go outside for natural sun. But for now they have their own room attached which is a building attached to my garage. With ac. And spacious hand made enclosures

Dylan koch

My female pure blue 100% het albino is such a sweet heart as well and spends alot of time with me outside or inside relaxing with me on off days. I set her up with a heated blanket cuz my house is set to low 70s and with out her blanket she gets cold. But she loves attention she will go play outside dig and always comes back up to me and climbs up my chair to sit on my lap for petting and cuddles!

micheleclw

Hello Dylan. I apologize I have not been on the site for a while. She has never been around other tegus. Could you send us pictures of the enclosures? You can text them to m son at 727-503-2372. Thank You

Pony and family

Hello and I’m so sorry your son has to part with his scale baby. Our family has several reptiles we adore and myself I work from home and care for them through out the day they bring me tons of joy. Our family would be overjoyed to have a tegu in our home and it’s a personal dream of mine to have one. We are near the Dayton area and have a big yard all enclosed and a home full of love. We would love the opportunity to be considered for your sons tegu as I would much rather adopt or rescue than buy when there’s babies in need of safe happy healthy homes ❤️

TeguGirl74

Hello- My son will be going off to college in August. We are looking for a good home for his female black and white. She is very friendly and loves to be petted. Only good homes please as she is a sweet heart
My world has literally been shattered do to somebody either stealing her point-blank the person I was around surrounding with us when she came up missing or she somehow escaped and ran away my ticket wizard is a m i a and I HAVE been scammed for almost 500$ trying to get another tegu 3on fb and 2 in person, The first of the five people that had scam me and ripped me off for hundreds of dollars raped me while I was sleeping and took the money I had to put towards it take you and that was the first person, and now all I have left to my name is a custom built enclosure that I made averaging at almost $600 price that's all I have to my name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny