• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For Sale - AA Tegu - SOLD

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am selling my 2010 All American. He is tame and 43" total length. Missing one nail on rear foot. Asking $550 plus shipping and 3% if using paypal. If close enough to pick up I am going to sell his 8*3.5*3 enclosure as well. $350 obo

AAtegu.jpg

AAtegu2.jpg

AAtegu1.jpg

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RE: Possible FS - AA Tegu

Diesel said:
i'm interested.

Would you be interested in the enclosure as well? For the right price I may be able to deliver him and his enclosure to you.

How far are you from Las Vegas??

Diesel

i have an enclosure and have no more room in my house for another. but possibly i could meet you. My highschool girls team has a state championship game in st. george on saturday which is 2 hours or so away. I'm not positive i'm going. Just an idea! But without going i live 6 hours away from vegas.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

PM me an offer and we can go from there. What size enclosure do you have?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

I like his jowls :) good luck with him.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Enclosure is 8*3.5*3 but will only go with the tegu or after tegu is sold.

I also have a 6*3*3.5 for sale that is sitting empty and ready to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602