• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For Sale: Blue X Chacoan Tegu babies

HectorsHabitat

$250 shipped -- two week old unsexed baby tegus: (Blue female crossed to a Chacoan Male). They are just going through their first shed and eating great on crickets and ground turkey mix. Please feel free to check out the website for more information: http://www.hectorshabitat.com/

Regards,
Hector
email: [email protected]
============
Babies
3664866_orig.jpg

Mother
6602050_orig.jpg

Father
2102783_orig.jpg

Last edited:

HectorsHabitat

Me too, the babies look a lot like the babies from the Blue/Extreme cross John did last year. Most seem to have the dark nose, green neck and light colored back. I think they will be very strong healthy tegus, and high white would be a plus. They are eating and growing so fast. Here's a pic I took today of one and I'll try to post some new pics as they change.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 299

HectorsHabitat

One of the ones still available at about 1.5 months old.

Attachments

• Small_IMG_4712.jpg
    Small_IMG_4712.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Small_IMG_4713.JPG
    Small_IMG_4713.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 246
  • Small_IMG_4714.JPG
    Small_IMG_4714.JPG
    445.7 KB · Views: 226

Members online

No members online now.