• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FOR SALE Carpet pythons

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I picked up 8 diamond jungle jag siblings, but am only keeping 2. The guy would only sell them as a group and I really liked them so I took all 8. Now I need to sell the other 6. There are 5 males and 1 female, they are from Morelia Trophy Club and are from his gamma line. Looking to get $150 each plus shipping. I will give discounts if you purchase more than one.

Attachments

• GO-11-38msib-3mos.jpg
    GO-11-38msib-3mos.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 59
  • GO-11-39fsib-3mos.jpg
    GO-11-39fsib-3mos.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 59

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Probably a longshot but any idea the % of diamond? Is the female pictured? How old are they? Feeding on mice?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
% is unknown, not 100% sure if one of those are female or not, ill have to check when I get home. Hatched 6-20-11. Yes eating mice.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The second one pictured is the female.

Logie - these will stay dark with yellow flecking.

This is one from a 2008 clutch (what these could potentially look like)
2008GammaDiamondJungleJagSib.jpg

This is the sire of the clutch (high yellow trophy jungle carpet)
OchoDJJsibssire.jpg

This is the dam of the clutch (diamond jungle jaguar)
GammaDJJsibDam.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats a pretty momma! I'm sorry if I've asked this before, are you planning to breed them down the road? The non-siblings of course lol

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, I am planning on breeding, after tomorrow I will have 6 total carpets.

new2tegus

WOW, that is some beautiful coloring , I love snakes, but my gf, not so much, and If I plan on keeping her, that wouldn't be the way,but they are gorgeous.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Beautiful, i really really want one badly to add. I just added another carpet to my collection, Jaya x Coastal. I'd like to see a growth thread on these guys.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well I took all 6 to a local pet shop and he is going to sell them for me. If someone here still wants one, I can still sell it to you.

La-Price

so pretty, would it be possible to do payment plans for one of these babys?
if not its cool. i miss the itty bitty iran jiyan we had to sell last repticon. If she hadnt sold i would have paid for her, she was so friendly, not head shy or anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980