• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For sale or trade Nintendo Wii

COWHER

5 Year Member
I have a Brand New Nintendo Wii and I played my buddy's 360 so now I want one. so I'll trade an xbox 360 or I'll sell it for $350 shipped. Wii console, Two nun chucks and controllers and "Prince of Persia - Rival Swords"

PM me if your interested

olympus

5 Year Member
I have an x-box also. Make sure you get call of duty 4 we can get together and form a sweeper team.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
allright you need to get madden, assassins creed, bioshock, turok (when it comes out), and COD 4. We should all have little x-box tournaments maybe varnyard can supply a tegu to the winner :-D

COWHER

5 Year Member
oooohhhh i want to get assassins creed soo bad I'm going to finish up the tomb raider legends first

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam