• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Forum Colors?

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
hi, i surf at work, as it is now the color scheme looks good, but at work it's not exactly low profile, so when i minimize/maximize my browser the black n gray scheme sticks out like a sore thumb.

is there any way i can turn the page white, or have a brighter color scheme so i can leave a window open while i'm working and not be so dang obvious that i'm looking at a non work related message board?

i hope it's something easy, if not i'll just risk it.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I asked that question last year. This DOES NOT look like work.

When Sammy (the site admin) comes back hopefully he can help us out. Bobby said his mother was flooded out recently in Indiana (I think).

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
When I programed the site, Bobby wanted this color scheme. I made it default for all users without being able to change it.

BUT, This can be changed if the admin goes into the ACP and unclicks the button inside Forum Properties that says "Default Template". That way people could use the original outline.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
that would be dang cool as i have to be sneaky now to read this forum.

(even though i have nothing to do and if i wern't surfing i'd be twiddling my thumbs.)

BOOZER

5 Year Member
Kharnifex said:
two years later, im pretty patient huh? any chance we can low profile work mode the forum?
so your STILL not doing what your suppose to be doing??? :rofl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam