• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Forum rules and Chatroom rules. PLEASE READ!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Our goal is to create a fun and exciting environment for a general audience and to learn about reptiles, which also means a place where we don't tolerate behavior that is harmful to others especially, minors. Our rules are pretty basic and are designed to support the creation of an inviting environment to talk about reptiles, to talk to people with the same interests and participate in vibrant discussions. So, please read these rules:

You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted when you use TeguTalk to communicate with other Members and Users of TeguTalk. Here is a list of rules which if violated, may result in a Member or User being kicked out of the forum or chat room or permanently banned from using TeguTalk.

*Absolutely no nudity
Please keep in mind that there are minors on this website. Anyone violating this rule will be banned from the site immediately.

*No harassing other users
Harassing other users in any way or form is strictly prohibited. We try to keep an amicable and congenial environment here. If you are looking for a cyber partner, try finding a sex chat room or forum elsewhere on the Internet, this is not the place!

*No fighting or Name Calling
You are welcome to disagree with a member, but calling them names or flaming their character is not allowed. If you have a personal issue to discuss with a member, please take it private and discuss via Private Message.

*No flooding or unnecessary repetition
Interrupting the flow of the chat sessions with the use of large fonts, repetitive typing or other forms of flooding is strictly prohibited. This makes it hard for other chatters to continue their conversation and will not be tolerated in the chat room.

*No racial, religious, or sexually inflammatory language. Racism and prejudice of any kind will not be tolerated. Please treat other members with respect. No discriminating or harrassing someone based on a disability

*Personal information
Give out personal information at your own risk, if you do so, you do this at your own risk and release TeguTalk and Varnyard Herps, Inc. from any and all responsibility.

*No illegal activity, as per real life
Any activities on this site that are illegal in your own country, state or community as well as U.S. laws are not allowed. This includes the discussion of illegal drugs, and the use of such.

*No impersonating other members
Changing your chat name or creating another account to impersonate other members is strictly prohibited.

*Regarding Medical Advice
This forum is provided for public sharing of reptile care knowledge, experiences and ideas. At times, its exchange may include discussion of medicines, therapies, symptoms, diagnosis and similar topics. While a wealth of information can be found here, it cannot replace the advice of a professional veterinarian! Under no circumstances are doses of prescription drugs or injectable drugs to be given out, unless you are a "licensed veterinarian".

*Any disrespecting of minors
This includes requesting their information, flirting or just plain not showing respect, I don't think I need to explain this one any farther.

Please report any staff, user or member who violates these rules whether on the Forum or in the Chat by sending an email to: [email protected]. Your email should include the offending user's name, the date and time, as well as a description or an example of what was offensive. Please no nit picking

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wanted to touch base on this again. There has been some attacking of other members here on a few posts on the site lately. Guys, this is not what this site is all about; it was made as a learning, fun tool. The attacks stop now, this is no way to help others learn. She found out way back in this thread that it was wrong; there is no need in the constant attacking. I do not like to see this and I will not let this bleed over the rest of the site. Help each other instead of ripping each other apart, it only causes hard feelings and will not be allowed on this site. The way we learn sometimes is by making mistakes, regardless of what they are, there are other ways of showing someone they were wrong, then to just start ripping into them.

If anyone has any questions on this, feel free to contact me VIA PM, I will clarify my feelings about this more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi