• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

:FOUND:Looking For a Argentine Tegu (Experienced Reptile Owner)

Alec Bennett

Hello guys,

Update:

Thanks to GISHerps, I was pointed to Rose City Reptiles TX. I contacted him on Facebook and boom! I have my beautiful Argentine red coming in on Tuesday. Thanks to those of you who included your input!

I am looking for a Argentine Tegu. I can't seem to trust online vendors, so finding one is getting very difficult. PM me or text me @ (909)446-9097.

My "Resume" :
. 3 Sulcata Tortoises
. 1 Bearded Dragons
. 1 Savannah Monitor
. 4 Ball Pythons

All of which are happy and healthy animals! And before anyone coaches me on the finances and time it takes to keep a Tegu, I am more that capable of providing the care that is much deserved by our reptilian friends.

Last edited:

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Solid firsthand positive experiwnce with Tegusonly. Hear positive things about Hector'ss Habitat from people I trust.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam