• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Four tegus

Jordan Haldorson

The first red tegu is Dude, he's about 3-4 feet long and has just grown in his cheeks and gotten his full red coloring. He's just over 3 years old and a very calm tegu. He's missing a couple toes on the front from a previous owner but he's in perfect health and has always been an extremely relaxed tegu and doesnt mind being held at all. Never shown any signs of aggression. Pretty lazy in general, good for someone who wants a very mellow, low-maintenance lizard. ($300)

The second red tegu is Drago, he's in the 4 to 5 foot range. He hasnt filled in his cheeks yet and his true red coloring will be much brighter when he fully matures. He's a very relaxed tegu and doesnt mind being held. He's very alert and curious so he'd respond well to being a free roam tegu as that's how he was living with his previous owner, however no issues in the large cage I have with the other lizards either. He's in perfect health. ($350)

The third tegu is Snow, he's in the 4 to 5 foot range. He's an extra high white tegu that was captured in the everglades in Florida. The tegus from that area are special in that living in Florida has brought out the yellow coloring in black and white tegus. As a result the tip of snows tail is striped black and yellow. Even though he's wild caught, he's always been relaxed in general and never hissed or tried to bite me or ever shown any agression towards anyone, however he does not like being picked up unless he's crawling on my shoulders or sitting in my lap and he tends to roll when he gets picked up. He's also a very active and curious tegu and would do well with alot of cage space or as a free roam tegu. ($350)

The fourth tegu is Freya, a female 50/50 red/blue hybrid tegu. She's in shed at the moment so its hard to see her coloring but she has red coloring in her face and tail and she's about 3 maybe 3 1/2 feet long. She gets nervous around new people however she does warm up quickly and easily bonds with owners. She's very relaxed and just got out of hibernation. She doesn't mind being held as long as she's being supported properly. ($250)
All of the tegu males have bred with freya last month, I have no idea if she's gravid (pregnant) at the moment. They're eating turkey with rapashi super meat mixed in with calcium and vitamin d3 along with whole mice and baby chicks. They're all under 3 years old with the exception of Dude, who's a little older.

608 738 5851
call or text for questions or pictures.

Attachments

• drago.jpg
    drago.jpg
    576.7 KB · Views: 86
  • dude and freya.jpg
    dude and freya.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 92
  • dude with drago in the back.jpg
    dude with drago in the back.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 86