• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS: a few red females $250

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have a couple of female red tegus priced at $250 plus shipping FedEx Priority Overnight. They are captive bred from pet parents and friendly. Feeding well, calcium supplemented, natural sunlight. They are going through their first shed and look a bit cloudy. However, the red coming out underneath is really nice.

I accept Paypal, credit card, or postal money order. Proceeds support our educational programs and community outreach.

email Laura [email protected] for more info.

From Ben Siegel:
"...Robert's line red tegu. This probable female was produced by a spectacular pair of large old school bright red tegus. The kind you almost never see anymore with amazing color--big huge heavy jowls and docile.This one has incredible color already even at this young age, and that is going to change and get more and more intense. Males are amazing, and even females are colorful, but this animals dam is screaming red as is the father so I see good things in this ones future!"

"TURBO AUCTION-CBB RED TEGU-this animal is stunning. 12 inch probable male roberts line red that is already coloring up super nice--going to be an BIG RED MONSTER of a docile animal---beautiful!-$400 tegu!--this animal is exploding in neon orang already at 12 inches--imagine at 4ft!!"
DahlilaJuly(2)14.jpg
redF0820142.jpg

Attachments

• Charlie3 8 2014.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 67

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member