• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS : baby blue argentine $200

Tegu_society

For sale is a prob female blue around 20" very tame asking $200 plus Shipping on her very colorful and eating great . Pm if interested thanks . Photos available

Tegu_society

8ed1edc46647e67bb1968553d9eff86d.jpg

snibborsirk

Yeah I almost sent him money too - seemed like it was too good to be true for a $200 blue female! Pictures he sent me didn't match size wise with the size description. Pics were of a blue much that looked much bigger than 20" so I backed out.

Dee-Dee Idrais

He advertised tegus for $240 shipped. He texted me pics and when I picked one he said $265. Stupid me send it to him. That was 6 weeks ago :(
I texted him to send my money back, still didn't get it. I have a case through PayPal against him now and my discover creditor is going after him too.
Didn't want to say anything on this forum, but it seems that it might help others from making same mistake as I did.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DD- thanks for sharing your experience. We can all be had, that is certain. So, we help each other. Thanks. Sounds like you took timely and proper action.

Like JRock, I ask why the slippery eel's not banned?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What does IKR mean? I'm just an over 50 victim of fate.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam