• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS: Hybrid tegu hatchlings B/w x red

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have hybrid hatchlings that are ready for a new home next week. They are eating ground turkey, crickets, and fruits.

$200 plus shipping, Fed Ex Priority Overnight (usu $40-50)

Payment can be made via PayPal, or credit card via PayPal invoice, or by mailing a postal money order (PayPal preferred)

Live arrival guaranteed on all shipments. If your temps are over 90 degrees, I suggest a hold at the FedEX office for pick-up.

yingyang.jpg

redbw3.jpg

redbw2.jpg

redbw1.jpg

greenhead.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks, Vince. You'll have to keep the photos coming! Same to you SnakeCharmer once you get yours next week.

juan

laurarfl said:
I have a few left. Shoot me an email

Laura wait dont sell them all im interested,[email protected],250 will cover everything shipping to?university park ill.60484 awww man please reply soon they are awsome.

laurarfl said:
Thanks, Vince. You'll have to keep the photos coming! Same to you SnakeCharmer once you get yours next week.

Laura can you reply by email im not on here that often,[email protected]

Deac77

5 Year Member
Laura I saw your ad on Fauna and that first pic of the whiter baby almost made me pull out the check book! These guys are amazing and I wish I had the money!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is what I definitely have left at this point. photos taken outside at twilight and they are shedding, so it is a bit subdued compared to those on Fauna and their little faces look gray.

Tegu 1
1bb.jpg

Tegu 2
2bb.jpg

Tegu 3
3aa.jpg

3bb.jpg

Tegu 4
4aa.jpg

4bb.jpg

Thanks, Deac. I'm happy with the way they turned out this year.

Murkve

Awww!!! So cute!

They all look so different! One is red, some are gray, Sigourney is brown. Tegu 3 and 4 are beautiful. I think my favorite is the red one with the grayish head - Tegu 2.

Murkve

Bubblz Calhoun said:
I like number 3 :) but I think 3 and 4 are pics of the same tegu. The head markings are identical in the first pic of each one.

Wha! I think you're right! Welp, then I like #3 and #2, with #2 slightly edging out.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hahaha, I think you are right, Bubblz. I tried so hard to separate those photos. The tegus themselves are almost identical. Hmmmmm....back to the photo file.

OK, Tegu 3 and 4 ARE the same tegu in the photos. I lost my camera connector cable in Daytona, so I'll have to wait to take more photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced