• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Getting bigger

Scriffignano

I have had Saphee since August and she was just a wee little thing at a mere 17 grams. Now she is pushing 50 grams and I amy have to upgrade her home soon.

Attachments

• 20201016_193706.jpg
    20201016_193706.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18

Dylan koch

Wow idk if I just fed mine super well or what but I got some beginning of the year 2 more I have 4 now. And they were small enough to be shipped in the little deli bowl reptiles often come in and now are 3 to 3 and half feet. Was told they were born September last year. Or maybe the warmer climate in arizona made them grow more? I also have always taken mine outside daily in big tubaware until I could trust they wouldnt dart in my bricked wall backyard. So maybe daily natural sunlight helped as well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam