1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Gold tegu has blisters. Any people have experience with this situation please help!!

Discussion in 'Colombian Tegu Discussion' started by KP1989, Mar 15, 2017.

1. KP1989

KP1989 New Member

Hi, my gold tegu is about a couple months old. I've had him roughly 5 months ago. He has been eating well and growing fast, no disease symptom until now. Usually, I let him take a bath every day (or every 2-3 days) in the morning.
    Since the time I got him from online pet store, I've seen a little white blister right next to his ear, but I thought it was skin shedding problem. However, he has been through 3-4 times shedding, and everything has gone smoothly so far. This morning, I realized he has lot of blisters under his chin, as shown in the pictures below. I don't really know what is it, why it happens, and how to cure. I keep him in the same condition with all other pets (2 other tegus, 1 monitor) and none of them have had any situation related to this issue.

Every comment or suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you!!

Attached Files: