• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Good times light switch for tegu tank???

Alexander arendt

Hello everyone I am new here, kinda new to tegus but I was wondering if anyone had a opinion on a timed light switch because I am not always able to turn his light on and off around 8:00 am and 8:00 pm it’s always ends up being a half to full hour behind. I have trued a few and either I can’t figure out how they work it they don’t work at all.

Ariel

BN-LINK 8 Outlet Surge Protector with Mechanical Timer (4 Outlets Timed, 4 Outlets Always On) - White $22.00​

There are little button on device you press down / check link and youtube how it works- Hope this helps ya:)

Alexander arendt

BN-LINK 8 Outlet Surge Protector with Mechanical Timer (4 Outlets Timed, 4 Outlets Always On) - White $22.00​

There are little button on device you press down / check link and youtube how it works- Hope this helps ya:)
Thanks this is better then the ones I have because I will need it for my tegus bigger tank he’s getting soon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced