• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

got a female

BSM

5 Year Member
I bought a female red/blue cross that will be coming sometime next week when the money order gets to him. I looked the person up and he seems to be a good guy with positive feedback from past buyers, i started to look people up after i got a few emails from people who were trying to scam me. Be careful when people ask you to send via western union as those people were using photos off forums or other sellers and always look the person up if you haven't bought from them before.

I will post pics when she arrives, im planning on having her here on either wed or Thursday. :drool

Bryan

BSM

5 Year Member
My friend is buying it for me as he owes me money

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132636" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=132636</a><!-- m -->

Bryan

BohemianReptilia

5 Year Member
I am really upset about that. Some scammer was emailing me telling me he was the seller and trying to convince me to send my money Western Union. By the time I realized, the tegu was already sold to you. I was so close, yet so far lol.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
BohemianReptilia said:
I am really upset about that. Some scammer was emailing me telling me he was the seller and trying to convince me to send my money Western Union. By the time I realized, the tegu was already sold to you. I was so close, yet so far lol.

Don't you just love those scammers!?

BSM

5 Year Member
BohemianReptilia if you really want this girl you can have her, I know how much you want a female so i will tell my cousin not to send the money for her. I will tell my cousin to send him a email telling him to sell her to you for the 300 shipped. You could use her a lot more then me so that's why i decided now not to get her plus every time you said something always goes wrong and you cant get a female. So here your chance to get a girl

Bryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced