• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Guess what I bought?

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I just spent more money on one thing than I did on my truck! A ring. Wish me luck boys. This Christmas Eve is definitely gonna be new territory.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
um, you mean you're about to propose to a girl this Christmas?!?!?!
:D good luck if I got my guess right
sorry, I just never had any experience having a girl friend before

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
yea deathkid you got it. Gee thanks dorton. As if I'm not nervous enough! Hahaha I have a strange childlike giddiness to me right now. HAHAHA! I'm gonna do it!

AB^

5 Year Member
you know drew, that little blue garter can wrap around a womans finger and is a whole lot cheaper :)

good luck :)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Alright I've gotta respond to everybody.

Apollo says it's ok considerring Desiree bought him for me.
No worries on her saying yes, I just don't want to look like an idiot when I pop it, so I'm a little nervous on that one. We are probably gonna get a red tegu soon because we found a guy who builds nice terrariums for pretty good prices.
I did drop a LOT of money, but luckily, I have pristine credit and will be making payments (higher than my truck payments!) as I go along.
And Kevin, I should get a nice check from all this dry-rot work I've been doing and then not only will she get a ring, but she'll get a pretty blue snake to go along with it.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
ooh, wait, is she one of those ladies that are fine with living with a man that has reptiles around the house?
i don't think i'll ever be able to have a girl friend that does not agree with me having reptiles around the house

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
She loves em. Heck she's bought more than I have! It's like living with a 12 year old boy. She just keeps bringing things home!

COWHER

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
I just don't want to look like an idiot when I pop it, so I'm a little nervous on that one.

dude when i proposed i had this entire thing all planed out, a speech and everything and when i got down on one knee all i could get out of my stupid mouth is "ummmmmmm will you marry me?" totally sucked but on our first anniversary i told her "i botched this the first time so ...." then i got down and proposed again and gave her a ring i had reset that was her moms. and it rocked i got so much lovin that day i actually turned it down the next night. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
She loves em. Heck she's bought more than I have! It's like living with a 12 year old boy. She just keeps bringing things home!
Sounds like my wife!!

Congratulations!!! How are you going to make it through the next 3 weeks?? Talk with Apollo alot and rehearse with him. Just don't let him get the ring!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Apollo is hibernating, but if he ate that ring, I would reach my own hand down that gullet to pull it out. I can't afford the one I've got, less yet another one.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
say, this thread has been dead for a while, but just got me curious
i can probably know that your lady said yes, but how did it go? tell us the whole story

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980