• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hamburg reptile show and tegus

reptikeeper

This october im going to the Hamburg reptile show in PA. I want to know if there will be a vendor with argentine b&w tegus. If there will great but if not i will just have to get one from another breeder.

checkersthetegu

reptikeeper said:
This october im going to the Hamburg reptile show in PA. I want to know if there will be a vendor with argentine b&w tegus. If there will great but if not i will just have to get one from another breeder.

I went on august 6th and got one hence the name checkers the tegu. I figure if I could get one then there should be plenty of little babies still out there. Good luck hope you find what your looking for!

reptikeeper

checkersthetegu said:
reptikeeper said:

I went on august 6th and got one hence the name checkers the tegu. I figure if I could get one then there should be plenty of little babies still out there. Good luck hope you find what your looking for!

Thanks hopefully there is some i really love tegus. Good luck with checkers.

Gedy

Im not sure where you live, but I know if you are looking for Tegu's in Europe : they still have baby's in Belguim.
I was in the store about two weeks ago and they just had some new arrivals, my spunky already looked very big compared to them :p

sorry, you don't meer Hamburg europe do you

reptikeeper

Gedy said:
Im not sure where you live, but I know if you are looking for Tegu's in Europe : they still have baby's in Belguim.
I was in the store about two weeks ago and they just had some new arrivals, my spunky already looked very big compared to them :p

sorry, you don't meer Hamburg europe do you

No im from the United States. There's a Hamburg in Pennsylvania over here too. Thanks anyway :).

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Around this time of year you will mostly see snakes. I'm going to hopefully buy my first Clown BP if i can't find a good deal on one at the White plains expo, really excited!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would check the show website and see if there is a vendor list. Than start contacting vendors to see if anyone will have some.

reptikeeper

Thanks i looked at some of the vendors and found reptile kingdom which sells CBB argentine B&W tegus and found that people got their tegus from them at shows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980