• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Handsom Jack the All-American Tegu

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
lol this little booger bit me today. Didnt hurt or leave marks but man he wanted down so he grabbed onto my knuckle skin haha. Cute fella though, with time, it'll be tame. :-D

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

Anthony

5 Year Member
so does he run from u? i know u say he bit u but generally hows his temperment? my red is way easier to handle then my black and white was and he eats in the feeding bin immediately but ive heard the reds are more shy but this guy is anything but shy... blues im not sure of and giants are probably the friendliest id imagine... wish i could get a giant lol

AWD247

5 Year Member
Anthony said:
so does he run from u? i know u say he bit u but generally hows his temperment? my red is way easier to handle then my black and white was and he eats in the feeding bin immediately but ive heard the reds are more shy but this guy is anything but shy... blues im not sure of and giants are probably the friendliest id imagine... wish i could get a giant lol

I have a giant and honestly he was completely calm/tame right out the shipping box, I was amazed, I sat in the bathtub, opened the pillowcase and let him just walk out on me and he just checked me out, walked all over me and fell asleep, I handled him VERY VERY slow and its been that way ever since.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good looking baby, I can;t wait until they start to change colors.

And Mike, did you bite him first? LOL, just kidding. :lol:

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Congrats on your new All American Tegu :-D .He is very cute.Does yours eat very well and every day ? what do you feed yours ? mine ate two bites off ground turkey on the first day and the next day she ate a pinky.After she ate the pinky she doesn't want to eat anything else now :( .OK, she ate one bite off tilapia.Her is mine.Her name is Venus.

Well so much for that.Photobucket has site maintnance right now.I have to post the pics later on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny