• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

has any one built a 8x4x4 melamine cage

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dont bother, use plywood and Drylok. melamine is very heavy and will end up falling apart.

yoyocrazy

remember how i was looking for a AA deposit.well boby message'd me and said he has some.and if i get one most likely i will i need to start building his cage...is there any good tutorial's.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats on getting an AA.

This is a pretty good tutorial, only a couple changes I would make. Use Drylok instead of Kilz for sealing, and definitely do the doors with glass, either sliding or drop down.
http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/how-tos-tutorials/27834-8x4x4-tegu-cage-tutorial.html

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yoyocrazy said:
remember how i was looking for a AA deposit.well boby message'd me and said he has some.and if i get one most likely i will i need to start building his cage...is there any good tutorial's.

I was just about to msg you that he said hes got a few spots for an AA! Congrats!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam