• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Have to part with my lizards

Mich lady

I have two bearded dragons for removing. Both female. One is 5 yes old and is a citrus. The other is almost two years old and is just regular morph. Also I have a male Savannah monitor. Very friendly and curious. He is about 7 months old. About 17 inches long . I really can't afford them right now. Covid has affected everyone. It breaks my heart.

Mich lady

I have two bearded dragons for removing. Both female. One is 5 yes old and is a citrus. The other is almost two years old and is just regular morph. Also I have a male Savannah monitor. Very friendly and curious. He is about 7 months old. About 17 inches long . I really can't afford them right now. Covid has affected everyone. It breaks my heart.
Should have said rehoming.stupid autocorrect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602