• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Havent been eating

Kyle Sene

my tegu hasnt been eating as much lately last wednesday i fed him a small mouse a hopper and a rat crawler but since he hasnt eating as much like only 2 small peices of eggs yesterday and havent touched his ground turkey is it possible hes still full

Kyle Sene

So he ate his rats again like always but when i tried to feed him mangos today he just kicked them out his bowl any way too get him back eating other food

Zyn

No idea mines a year now and won’t touch the stuff lol he might eat a grape if I hide it inside a medium rat lol

Kyle Sene

No idea mines a year now and won’t touch the stuff lol he might eat a grape if I hide it inside a medium rat lol
Idk why he stopped he used to eat everything now he got picky it wouldnt be a problem for me but people say that too much mouse fur can cause a prolapse and impaction thats the only thing that worries me bout a rodent only diet

Kyle Sene

So he finally ate his ground turkey today so i guess it was because he was still full from having a big ass mouse then a bug ass rat

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam