• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Heartbroken and devistated

TheScubaDude

This morning I woke to find Thor, my red/blue tagu had passed over night.
I do not know why, he seemed perfectly healthy, I have done all the I have been advised to do with him and at 2 years old he is gone.
At the local repticons, I had been advised to keep him in an outdoor enclosure, he was fed well and always watered.
I live in central Florida and my only thought is in hind site (which is really killing my to think this might have been my fault) is that is was just too hot.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm very sorry. Our pets are our pals and we get attached to them.

Merlot

Condolences. I lost my baby Merlot tragically myself. I cried literally. First time in a long time. And for once my wife was attached to Soemthing other than a dog. Tegutalk feels for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam