• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello fellow reptile enthusiasts!

Bwindi

My name is Meghan

Im originally from Phoenix but grew up in Ely, MN. My love is with the snakes ( the more venomous the better ;) ) I am the caretaker of North Dakota State's reptile collection and currently attending school for Zoology (at NDSU).

Quite honestly, I just want to play with snakes for the rest of my life. So.. that's what I am going to try to do when I finish school. Maybe work for a reptile zoo?

I just ordered my tegu and I can't wait! It's everything I could ever want out of a reptile!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! :roon Rock out for reptiles!

Pikey

5 Year Member
welcome to the forum, & you will be very happy with a tegu (one of the best reptiles i've ever had, thats why i have 4)

HerpDLP

5 Year Member
welcome and i hope you have fun here,
WARNING Tegu's are highly addictive and its hard to have just one.. lol :grno

themedic

Welcome to the Club, if you need any help or have any concerns about tegu upkeep dont hesitate to ask, also read bobbies threads on tegu upkeep.

and if you have any questions just send me a PM i'll be glad to help!

the enigma

Welcome. The others are right it is an addiction. You start off like "Man, these guys get pretty big one will DEFINATLEY be enough for me" then a few months goes by and you'll want another.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam