• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Arkansas

Bobby

7C1BCF1E-5DAC-45B0-830D-C75288E70E65.jpeg
4AC8D74B-7567-42ED-9001-4F3747129F2B.jpeg
EC2674EF-9E0B-41F1-B16E-7A7B1DC3C902.jpeg
Hello everyone, my name is Bobby and I’m from Little Rock. Thanks to everyone for all the great posts. I have learned so much from the information here over the past year both before and after I got my blue. His name is Digger and is 5 months old now but I am starting to think he is a she lol. I got him from Ty Park back in July and he already has trained me well :) I look forward to continuing to learn more from everyone here.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
View attachment 12440 View attachment 12441 View attachment 12442 Hello everyone, my name is Bobby and I’m from Little Rock. Thanks to everyone for all the great posts. I have learned so much from the information here over the past year both before and after I got my blue. His name is Digger and is 5 months old now but I am starting to think he is a she lol. I got him from Ty Park back in July and he already has trained me well :) I look forward to continuing to learn more from everyone here.
Welcome Bobby. One content tegu!

Guman

I note a problem!
1. You have the wrong shirt on for someone in AR.
But, on the bright side that is one nice looking tegu!

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to you from across the pond.....He (or She) looks very happy and content .

mia exotic

View attachment 12440 View attachment 12441 View attachment 12442 Hello everyone, my name is Bobby and I’m from Little Rock. Thanks to everyone for all the great posts. I have learned so much from the information here over the past year both before and after I got my blue. His name is Digger and is 5 months old now but I am starting to think he is a she lol. I got him from Ty Park back in July and he already has trained me well :) I look forward to continuing to learn more from everyone here.

Hye Bobby, Nice to knw u n Blue Digger ..✌️

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam