1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, From Gideon and I

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Jamie Harmon, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Jamie Harmon

Jamie Harmon New Member

Hey Everybody! I'd like to introduce my tegu and I, I'm Macey and my tegu is Gideon. My sister and I both live in Idaho, I'm 12 and she's 17. We have had Gideon for a little over a month now, and he's doing great! We have both owned reptiles for several years, and After researching about Argentine tegus for a while we both absolutely fell in love with them and decided to get one! We purchased Gideon from a couple that live near us that no longer had the time for him and decided to rehome him. They told us that he was a male 2-3 year old florida fire belly tegu that came from tegus only when he was still quite young. So far he's doing really great and seems to have adjusted very well! Sorry, if you may be a little confused... Gideon is more of a family pet and my parents really love him but me and my sister mainly care for him, so this is my sisters account. I know we are both pretty young to be owning a tegu, but after doing plenty of research and gaining more experience with reptiles, along with our parents agreeing to help we felt that we were ready. If you have any questions about Gideon I'll try my best to answer them.

Thanks!
    -Macey Gideon3.JPG IMG_0409.JPG GIdeon4.JPG Gideon1.JPG
    Walter1 likes this.
  2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Hello Macy,

Welcome to you and Gideon. He looks, happy, healthy, and a handsome FL wild-caught. My four tegus are also from tegusonly. Gideon is in good hands. When you have questions or observations to share, you are most welcome.
  3. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

hello Macey, Gideon and sister from over the seas in the UK.... Gideon looks a handsome and healthy boy, I hope hes turns out to be everything you expect him to be and more
  4. onnie0047

onnie0047 Member

Hello Macey and Tegu Gideon, sorry I am late to the party, I was out of the country for the last 3 week. I have 2 from TegusOnly and one from a breeder. A late welcome to you!