• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Virginia, Meet kairi :)

maggies_tegu_92

Hello my name is Magen and I am new to the Tegu world, I just got my baby on Tuesday and she has adjusted so well. She is super sweet and silly lol. any advice and info would be awesome if you' d like to offer, thanks for the add :D here are some pics of Kairi bellow :)
tegu.jpg
19894993_1502051709877025_6267733556231432630_n.jpg
19905005_1502286279853568_1945186795544376393_n.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

maggies_tegu_92

may sound silly but what is FL WC lol? if you mean where she's from I got her from Florida she's a black and white Argentina tegu. sorry if I sound dumb with the response I'm still new to the tegu life lol.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
may sound silly but what is FL WC lol? if you mean where she's from I got her from Florida she's a black and white Argentina tegu. sorry if I sound dumb with the response I'm still new to the tegu life lol.
Not silly. My fault. Florida wild-caught. Perhaps from tegus only.

maggies_tegu_92

actually she came from Backwater reptiles I know a lot of people have had negative experiences with them but I honestly haven't and she's perfect lol. but I guess its all about peoples preference and experience.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
actually she came from Backwater reptiles I know a lot of people have had negative experiences with them but I honestly haven't and she's perfect lol. but I guess its all about peoples preference and experience.
Some of them are Wild caught. Only curious. She's a beauty. Look forward to hearing more about her.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Magen and Kairi.... welcome to the Tegu world.....she looks awsome and very chilled I hope things go well for you both..:)....Is she your first tegu? how big is she and did they give you an age?

maggies_tegu_92

Hi Magen and Kairi.... welcome to the Tegu world.....she looks awsome and very chilled I hope things go well for you both..:)....Is she your first tegu? how big is she and did they give you an age?

yes she is my first tegu but I'm used to having large lizards from my brother having them the whole time I was growing up lol. they didn't say how old she was but guessing by her size id guess between 4-6 months maybe shes over a foot long maybe pretty close to two. but shes still small in width wise and head size lol so I knew shes young but def far from being a small baby lol. maybe you can tell better than me by this picture
19894834_1502050089877187_5375407837005792291_n.jpg

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I`m sorry but I`m also new to the tegu world and mine is a colombian which is much smaller than the argentine ones... So I can`t offer you any advise on this but she looks very comfortable and healthy so thats the main thing..X

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced